Since 1989 I have been ingesting entertainment in the form of TV, Movies, Books and Video Games. Now I aim to regurgitate that entertainment on this site.
J. Leonard Dietz (The 90s Kid) Bio
Leonard was born on a (presumably) cold Tuesday morning in 1989. He grew up in Murray, Utah which is a suburb of Salt Lake City. He is a nerd who loves anything to do with films, games, comics and TV. When he's not writing or making videos for his YouTube channel, he enjoys camping, reading and spending time with his beautiful wife and daughter. They currently reside in Salt Lake City.
Jordan (while technically born in the 80’s) spent his formative years basking in the glory of the nineties. Orignially a native of Utah he now lives in Seattle with his wife. As a lifetime fan of all things dinosaur, comics, and kaiju if you know someone with more Godzilla knowledge than he; point them out so he can devour their brains to absorb it for himself.
What The90sKid has Achieved
- Well, you're reading my "About" page. You have to be pretty legit to get anybody to read an "About" page.
- Can flip eyelids inside out in one fluid motion.
- Managed to live more than a quarter of a century.
- Managed to finish every mainstream Legend of Zelda game.
- Licensed in Property and Casualty insurance for the State of Utah. Let me know if you need some competitive quotes.
- Can burp on command
- Finished Les Miserables. The unabridged version.
- Became champion of the Kanto Pokemon League at the age of 10.